Cy-Nano
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role play as Cyborg, Nano inhanced human, spy or just plain old bad guy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character

Go down 
+10
Dominic
Amber
Jake
Chiyu
Oliver
Shizuka Hiou
Vincent Akira
Sara
misu
Kuro Kaijuu
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuro Kaijuu
Admin

Character Empty
PostSubject: Character   Character I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:04 am

(I am using Trinity Blood Terms for some of the 'races' but I do not own Trinity Blood, nor is this a Trinity Blood site, I just like the alternative names.)

Playable 'things'

Methuselah (Vampires) (You can have only two powers with a vampire, Being stronger faster and healing faster are alreay vampire abilities, but things like creating flames or mind control are odditional powers. You're power depending on what you chose will help you survive being attacked by a Crusnik but only enough to escape, just know if you pick a fight with a Crusink you will loose unless the Crusink doesn't want to fight back. Turning a human counts as a normal power that every vampire has, but you have to bite the victum and make them drink some of your blood to turn them. Wooden stakes, silver and holy water will kill you.)

Lycan (Wearwolves) (Your sense can be stronger then a humans even if it's not a full moon, but not as strong as when it's a full moon. Full moons are on Friday nights after about 7 o'clock central U.S Time. To turn a human you have to bite them and they live after words. They will not turn until the next full moon and if they are bit by a Vampire during that time the wearwolf venom will not effect them, but a wearwolf who has expirenced a transfermation during a full moon will die from a vampire bite. Silver bullets or too much blood loss will kill you while transformed, when not transformed you can die like any other human.)

Cyborgs (Are stronger then humans, vampires and not tranceformed wearwolves, they tie roughly with a Crusnik, but they have no powers, and you can hand unlimited amunition, but you have to have a ten second reload time every after rough six shots.

Inhanced Humans (You can have one power, you're stronger faster then average human but you're sense of smell and hearing aren't as good as vampire or waerwolf. Your strength is on par with a crusnik. You are inhanced with Nanomachines, the only other way to be an inhanced human is to be "The' Slayer, but you're going to have to ask for the role because there can only be one Slayer, and it can be a girl or boy. They will be matched with on power wise to a Vampire but also the Slayer has no special power, but is impervious to Vampire's powers to a certian extent. Also no one is to know you are the Slayer the only person who will 'know' will be the vamp you're baout to stake, people will obviously see the post, but unless your character is actually there your character does not know who they slayer it, just that there is one.)

Crusniks (Crisnik can have one power. Are stronger then humans, vampires and not tranceformed wearwolves, though are on par with a transformed wearwolf. If you choose this technically you will be goddmoding a bit, BUT you can not pick fights, and if some one asks to you have to spare their life unless you are sent on a mission by your imployer to kill some one. Crusniks can survive on lots of sugar and normal food, but on the new moon, Sunday, they have to feed on that which they were breed to, the blood of a vampire. You also can't drink human blood, it will kill you. Crusinks can go in the sun, the only way to kill one is to cut off it's head, too much blood loss, or if one commits suiside by drinking human blood, they're kind of the "Gardian Angle" for humans, tend to be kind.

Terran (Humans) (You can be either a Normal human, Seer, or a witch, witches can only cast shields, invisablitie cloaking, or other such deffensive spells which none of the other catigories can break through easily no matter how strong they are. You can also be a Hacker. They can hack cyborgs and control them, but not while you're in the middle of a battle. You can also be a Priest/Hunter or a Spy, Spies have to be chosen spasifcally by me so Pm me if you want to be a spy, and i'll tell you you're limitations.)

Last edited by Dietrich on Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:48 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://cy-nano.rpg-board.net
Kuro Kaijuu
Admin

Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character   Character I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:29 am

Name:
Last Name:
Hieght:

Race: (Vamp, Wearwolf, ect.)
Power/s: (You can summon other monsters, but they can't talk and can be no bigger then a mini-van)
Short History:
Back to top Go down
misu

misu

Goat

Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character   Character I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:53 am

Name:Motoko Kusanagi
Last Name:kusanagi
Age:looks 18 but really between 6,000 and 7,000 years old
Hight:5'9:
Race:vampire
Power(s):gravity manipulation,exceptional hearing
likes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA_DWzfU4eo hot japanese guys
dislikes:everything
hates:glitter
Short History:Before became vampire was raped by a another vampire

Last edited by Motoko on Tue May 05, 2009 11:18 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://narutoninja.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Sara

Sara

Rooster

Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character   Character I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:18 am

Name: Sara (originally Sarai)
Last Name: Leroy
Hieght:5'5
Race: Vampire
Power/s: 1: Infinite Duplication 2: Enter/Control Minds
Short History:Sana is of an unknown age and unknown origin, not much is known of her except she is dangerous and has been able to survive this long.She has an older brother named Oliver/Onan. At the age of 4000 she fought her brother for the position on clan leader after the death of their parents, she won and spared his life against clan rules.

Last edited by Sara on Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:58 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vincent Akira

Vincent Akira

Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character   Character I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:19 am

Name: Vincent
Last Name: Akira (Omega 00-3)
Hieght: 6'2"
Race: Cyborg
Power/s: stronger then humans, vampires and not tranceformed wearwolves.
unlimited amunition
Short History: He was created in a lab to become the ultimate war machine.
He broke out from the lab and killed all who held him locked up.
He seems human in terms of attitude and appearance and tries to live normally as any human but has his moments.

Last edited by Vincent Akira on Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou

Shizuka Hiou

Buffalo

Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character   Character I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:00 am

Name: Shizuka
Last Name: Hiou
Hieght: 5'7"
Power/s: 1 binding
Short History: Shizuka Hiou was supposed to married another vampire from another clan, but he disappeared, and so she had to live alone, and she tried to do anything she could do just to survive, but she never expected to be living alone, and the people give her the nickname Mad Blooming Princess. She wanted to make sure that she could get someone else to love her.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Goat

Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character   Character I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:28 am

Name:Oliver(originally Onan)
Last Name:Leroy
Hieght: 6'2
Power/s: 1:Power Absorbtion 2: Telepathy
Short History: Oliver/Onan is older than most histories can trace. Not much is known about him.He is the older sibling to Sana Leroy.He is the head of the academy.If he likes you he can be really nice, but if he doesn't he will make it known.He and Sana have a complicated relationship, but when it comes down to it they are very close and get along as well as regular siblings would.

Last edited by Oliver on Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:39 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chiyu

Chiyu

Rooster

Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character   Character I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 4:57 am

Name: Chiyu
Last Name: Tomoshibi
Hieght: 5'7"
Race: Terran
Power/s: Priestess. Can heal non-fatal wounds and cast weak defensive spells.
Short History: Chiyu was trained as a priestess since she was young. She was cast out of the church after saving the life of a vampire, now she travels around and does what she must to survive.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Snake

Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character   Character I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:48 am

Name: Jake
Last Name: Hayes
Hieght: 6'0"
Race: Lycan
Power/s: the usual wearwolf thing; is stronger and faster than humans and transforms on full moons
Short History: Jake is a lone wearwolf, he was sepreated from his "pack" and wanders around.
Back to top Go down
Kuro Kaijuu
Admin

Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character   Character I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:42 am

Name: Kuro
Last Name: Kaijuu
Hieght: 5' 11"
Race: Human
Power/s: none
Short History: He's a delinquent in school and an over all ass to every one, but what people don't know is he is probably the best hacker in the world. "The Dark Worrior" as his alter ego on the world wide web, never to have been caught, or so they say. Though he also in his spare time creates weapons and suites for hunters selling them to shady dealer under a desguise. After all, who would buy weapons from a cyber punk?
Back to top Go down
Amber

Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character   Character I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:42 pm

Name: Amber (Amaya)
Last Name: Correna
Height: 5'2"
Race: Vampire hunter/wiccan (terran)
Powers:
Short History: Amber was born on March 15th, 1992. She grew up learning that vampires were the enemy and she was to kill them. Because of vampires and fights, she has had to move a lot throughout her life. Kayla, her twin sister, went out hunting one night and never returned. Now it is only Amber; Jason, her big brother; and Trisha, her mother. Amber usually hunts alone or with hunters her age.

Last edited by Amber on Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dominic

Dominic

Goat

Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character   Character I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 6:47 am

Name: Dominic
Last Name: Rikyuu
Hieght: 6'3"
Race: Terran
Power/s: Hacker
Short History: Dom is half Russian half Japanese. He has attended the academy since primary school and is very good with computers. He has had an easy life and lives with his parents outside of school. He is rarely in huge trouble although he has been known to get into some mixups with his hacking skills.
Back to top Go down
Mina

Mina

Tiger

Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character   Character I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:26 am

Name: Mina
Last Name: Rossi
Hieght: 5'8"
Race: Inhanced Human
Power/s: Super Speed (like Superman's "faster than a bullet" speed)
Short History: The Nanomachines Mina was inhanced with were based off an animals speed. They based the speed off of a fox, except they made her even faster to the point that she could reach super human speeds. While they were working on her something went wrong and she ended up with fox ears and tail.
Back to top Go down
Zannin

Zannin

Rooster

Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character   Character I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:12 am

Name:Hitsugi
Last Name:Hidou
Height:6'0"
Race:vampire
Power/s:mind entering/control shape-shifting
Short History:
Back to top Go down
Sono Karasu

Sono Karasu

Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character   Character I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:10 am

Name: Sono
Last Name: Karasu
Hieght: 6'
Race: Human
Power/s: Hunter
Short History: became a Vampire/Werewolf hunter after my soon to be wife was turned into a Vampire.
Back to top Go down
Abe95

Horse

Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character   Character I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 2:33 pm

Name: Mephistopheles

Alternative name: Lucifer

Age: Time flows differently in other dimensions, but the estimated age is around 6666 years.

Height: 6'1" human form, 7'5" true form (with horns)

Race: Devil monarch

Power/s: Summoning imps, manipulating and creating fire.

Short History: After he got enough souls to make a trans-dimensional portal to Earth (Terra), Mephistopheles sent his brother, Sparda, through the portal. Sparda was never a bad guy, and eventually sealed the portal, though it was reopened later by a powerhungry human named Arkham. Humans were never meant to weild the power of the devil, and it corrupted Arkham, weakening him to the point where Sparda's two sons could kill him. Some years later he decided to go through himself to get more souls, as he had couldn't trust anyone to do their job anymore.

I do not own Devil May Cry or Natas. Get lost, lawyers.

*EDIT*

This character is not real, more like what I think would be a good character although it doesn't really follow the rules.

Last edited by Abe95 on Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Ummm... Look, a distraction!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character   Character I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character
Page 1 of 1